Winter is here and the season of skin feeling dry and stretchy calls for some extra love and care.
Try our Triple butter bonanza soap which is enriched with not one, not two but three butters i.e. unrefined cocoa butter, unrefined shea butter and mango butter. The power packed moisturizing bar is great for people who need that extra ounce of moisturizer in their bathing experience.
Minty and refreshing blend of Eucalyptus oil, Rosemary oil & Spearmint oil.
Weight: 130 gmIngredients: Saponified* Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil**, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter***, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter***, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter***, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Ricinus Communis Seed (Castor) Oil, Eucalyptus globulus Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) flower oil, Mentha viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, skin safe micas, Titanium Dioxide & Kaolin (White Clay).
- The price mentioned is cost of one bar of soap.
- All our Fragrance oils (phthalate-free) and micas are imported from USA.
- All our micas are vegan & cruelty free.
Why to use cold processed soap: Most of today's soaps have natural glycerin removed, only to be placed in lotions and marketed for people as a necessity, after skin is stripped of its natural oils. Cold-process soaps are all glycerin soaps (the saponification process produces glycerin naturally as by-product), and provide other natural oils benefits for the skin. Cold-process soap cleanse, while nurturing the skin.
How is it made: Cold Processed soaps are made in a traditional method that produces mild and gentle soap (with proper formulation). Oils are combines with lye solution so that the oil and lye molecules can combine to make something new: SOAP! We make all of our soaps with at least 5% super-fat. This means that 5% or more of the luxurious oils that we add are left in the soap to nourish your skin. The end result is creamy lather, beautiful bubbles and pure soap that will nourish your skin whether you have oily skin or dry skin.
How to extend the life of your soap:
- Place your soap in an elevated soap dish that drains the water and allow aeration to facilitate the soap to dry (not flat on the tile or in a non-draining dish!).
- Ensure that it doesn't get wet between uses. This is optional, but it will definitely make your soap last longer.
- Use our Natural soap saver bags to extend the life of the soap.
- There are some things to note about hand crafted soap - Each bar is handmade and cut by hand, so variations will occur.
- We make no claims with our soap, as soap is a wash off product. However, we hope you are captivated by the scents, colours, and enjoy your bathing experience.
- A skin patch test should be done before using any soap with essential oil.
*Pregnant or nursing women and children should consult their health care providers before using essential oils.
Best Before: Soaps gets better with age (just like wine) but we would recommend you to use the soaps within 6 months before the fragrance fades away.