This is the perfect summer soap not only because it looks bright and cheerful but also the fragrance smells so fresh and refreshing. Kick start your mornings with a burst of citrusy notes and exfoliating poppy seeds.Fragrance Description:
This fragrance is a clean and energizing scent with lemongrass, lemon verbena, bergamot, and rosewood notes. It is lively and uplifting and a great soap to start your day with in the shower.
Goodness of Cocoa Butter:
Moisturize: Cocoa butter is a rich moisturizer than penetrates deep into our skin to offer intense hydration and a hint of delicious chocolate.
Skin Inflammation: Cocoa butter contains a blend of healthy fatty acids and antioxidants, making it the perfect choice for people who are suffering from skin inflammations, such as psoriasis, eczema, rashes, or other types on inflammation on the body.
Anti-Aging: The antioxidants found in cocoa butter also help to neutralize free radicals throughout the body, particularly in the skin. By reducing the occurrence of oxidative stress, cocoa butter can help reduce the signs of aging, including those pesky wrinkles and age marks.Ingredients:
Saponified* Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil**, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil***, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter****, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Premium sulphate-free Shea butter base, Phthlate-free fragrance oil, Micas, Poppy seed
- The price mentioned is cost of one bar of soap.
- All our Fragrance oils (phthalate-free) and micas are imported from USA.
- All our micas are vegan & cruelty free.
Why to use cold processed soap: Most of today's soaps have natural glycerin removed, only to be placed in lotions and marketed for people as a necessity, after skin is stripped of its natural oils. Cold-process soaps are all glycerin soaps (the saponification process produces glycerin naturally as by-product), and provide other natural oils benefits for the skin. Cold-process soap cleanse, while nurturing the skin.
How is it made: Cold Processed soaps are made in a traditional method that produces mild and gentle soap (with proper formulation). Oils are combines with lye solution so that the oil and lye molecules can combine to make something new: SOAP! We make all of our soaps with at least 5% super-fat. This means that 5% or more of the luxurious oils that we add are left in the soap to nourish your skin. The end result is creamy lather, beautiful bubbles and pure soap that will nourish your skin whether you have oily skin or dry skin.
How to extend the life of your soap:
- Place your soap in an elevated soap dish that drains the water and allow aeration to facilitate the soap to dry (not flat on the tile or in a non-draining dish!).
- Ensure that it doesn't get wet between uses. This is optional, but it will definitely make your soap last longer.
- Use our Natural soap saver bags to extend the life of the soap.
- There are some things to note about hand crafted soap - Each bar is handmade and cut by hand, so variations will occur.
- We make no claims with our soap, as soap is a wash off product. However, we hope you are captivated by the scents, colors and enjoy your bathing experience.
- A skin patch test should be done before using any soap with essential oil.
*Pregnant or nursing women and children should consult their health care providers before using essential oils.
Best Before: Soaps gets better with age (just like wine) but we would recommend you to use the soaps within 6 months before the fragrance fades away.