Still looking for a gift for your brother or sister. Don't worry we got you covered.
With the change in climate from summers to monsoon you need to take extra care of your skin. The cold air robs the natural moisture from your skin, leaving it dry and itchy. It can even cause severe dry skin..
We have carefully curated this gift box which will pamper yours and your loved ones skin. Our soaps cleanses the skin gently and avoid stripping your skin of its natural moisture barrier.
What's in the box??
- Black raspberry vanilla shea butter soap - Half bar
- Avocado coconut cream soap - Half bar
- Pink orchid rose clay soap - Half bar
- Sunshine poppy seed soap - Half bar
- Natural exfoliating soap saver bag
- Rose Geranium bath Salt
- Pink sorbet lip tint (or your choice of lip tint)
- Cute handmade wooden spoon
- All enclosed in a beautiful paper box
- Personalised message to your loved ones (optional)
- All our Fragrance oils (phthalate-free) and micas are imported from USA.
- All our micas are vegan & cruelty free.
Why to use cold processed soap: Most of today's soaps have natural glycerin removed, only to be placed in lotions and marketed for people as a necessity, after skin is stripped of its natural oils. Cold-process soaps are all glycerin soaps (the saponification process produces glycerin naturally as by-product), and provide other natural oils benefits for the skin. Cold-process soap cleanse, while nurturing the skin.
How is it made: Cold Processed soaps are made in a traditional method that produces mild and gentle soap (with proper formulation). Oils are combines with lye solution so that the oil and lye molecules can combine to make something new: SOAP! We make all of our soaps with at least 5% super-fat. This means that 5% or more of the luxurious oils that we add are left in the soap to nourish your skin. The end result is creamy lather, beautiful bubbles and pure soap that will nourish your skin whether you have oily skin or dry skin.
How to extend the life of your soap:
- Place your soap in an elevated soap dish that drains the water and allow aeration to facilitate the soap to dry (not flat on the tile or in a non-draining dish!).
- Ensure that it doesn't get wet between uses. This is optional, but it will definitely make your soap last longer.
- Use our Natural soap saver bags to extend the life of the soap.
- There are some things to note about hand crafted soap - Each bar is handmade and cut by hand, so variations will occur.
- We make no claims with our soap, as soap is a wash off product. However, we hope you are captivated by the scents, colours and enjoy your bathing experience.
- A skin patch test should be done before using any soap with essential oil.
*Pregnant or nursing women and children should consult their health care providers before using essential oils.
Best Before: Soaps gets better with age (just like wine) but we would recommend you to use the soaps within 6 months before the fragrance fades away.