The skin is the largest organ of the body and therefore a very vital organ. Charcoal and clay is effective in treating oily skin, acne, cleaning pores and removing unwanted oil from face and body (great for oily skin).
Fragrance Description: Scented with a blend of fresh and herbal notes of Tea Tree oil, floral notes of Geranium and Lavender oil and citrusy touch of bergamot oil.
Weight: 130 gmIngredients: Saponified* Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil**, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil***, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Garcinia Indica (Kokum) Seed Butter****, Ricinus Communis Seed (Castor) Oil, Activated Charcoal, French Red Clay, French Yellow Clay, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil Melaleuca Alternafolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Kaolin clay, Sodium lactate, Tussah Silk fibers
*Turn (fat/oil) into soap by reaction with an alkali
- The price mentioned is cost of one bar of soap.
- All our Fragrance oils (phthalate-free) and micas are imported from USA.
- All our micas are vegan & cruelty free.
Why to use cold processed soap: Most of today's soaps have natural glycerin removed, only to be placed in lotions and marketed for people as a necessity, after skin is stripped of its natural oils. Cold-process soaps are all glycerin soaps (the saponification process produces glycerin naturally as by-product), and provide other natural oils benefits for the skin. Cold-process soap cleanse, while nurturing the skin.
How is it made: Cold Processed soaps are made in a traditional method that produces mild and gentle soap (with proper formulation). Oils are combines with lye solution so that the oil and lye molecules can combine to make something new: SOAP! We make all of our soaps with at least 5% super-fat. This means that 5% or more of the luxurious oils that we add are left in the soap to nourish your skin. The end result is creamy lather, beautiful bubbles and pure soap that will nourish your skin whether you have oily skin or dry skin.
How to extend the life of your soap:
- Place your soap in an elevated soap dish that drains the water and allow aeration to facilitate the soap to dry (not flat on the tile or in a non-draining dish!).
- Ensure that it doesn't get wet between uses. This is optional, but it will definitely make your soap last longer.
- Use our Natural soap saver bags to extend the life of the soap.
- There are some things to note about hand crafted soap - Each bar is handmade and cut by hand, so variations will occur.
- We make no claims with our soap, as soap is a wash off product. However, we hope you are captivated by the scents, colours, and enjoy your bathing experience.
- A skin patch test should be done before using any soap with essential oil.
*Pregnant or nursing women and children should consult their health care providers before using essential oils.
Best Before: Soaps gets better with age (just like wine) but we would recommend you to use the soaps within 6 months before the fragrance fades away.