The pink, purple and dash of green would add a great pop of colour to anyone's shower. This vegan-friendly black raspberry vanilla soap will make a great addition in your bathroom or even as a wonderful gift!
Fragrance Description: This fragrance oil by is an enticing blend of blackberries and raspberries, with middle notes of white floral greenery, and bottom notes of musk and vanilla. A Best Seller every time!
Top Notes: Lemon, raspberry, black raspberry, strawberry, coconut
Mid Notes: peach, violet, honeysuckle
Base Notes: plum blossoms, musk, vanilla
- Shea Butter moisturizes pores without clogging them.
- It’s natural, so no side effects or harsh reactions on babies and on those with sensitive skin.
- Provides natural protection from UV radiation.
- Includes Vitamin A which helps rebuild the cells.
- Includes Vitamin E which is an antioxidant.
- No oily residue over the skin after absorption.
Weight: Approx. 145 gm
Ingredients: Saponified* Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil**, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil***, Oryza sativa (Rice Germ) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter****, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Titanium dioxide, Activated Charcoal, Skin safe micas, IFRA approved Fragrance oil, Sodium hydroxide and Sodium lactate
- The price mentioned is cost of one bar of soap.
- All our Fragrance oils (phthalate-free) and micas are imported from USA.
- All our micas are vegan & cruelty free.
Why to use cold processed soap: Most of today's soaps have natural glycerin removed, only to be placed in lotions and marketed for people as a necessity, after skin is stripped of its natural oils. Cold-process soaps are all glycerin soaps (the saponification process produces glycerin naturally as by-product), and provide other natural oils benefits for the skin. Cold-process soap cleanse, while nurturing the skin.
How is it made: Cold Processed soaps are made in a traditional method that produces mild and gentle soap (with proper formulation). Oils are combines with lye solution so that the oil and lye molecules can combine to make something new: SOAP! We make all of our soaps with at least 5% super-fat. This means that 5% or more of the luxurious oils that we add are left in the soap to nourish your skin. The end result is creamy lather, beautiful bubbles and pure soap that will nourish your skin whether you have oily skin or dry skin.
How to extend the life of your soap:
- Place your soap in an elevated soap dish that drains the water and allow aeration to facilitate the soap to dry (not flat on the tile or in a non-draining dish!).
- Ensure that it doesn't get wet between uses. This is optional, but it will definitely make your soap last longer.
- Use our Natural soap saver bags to extend the life of the soap.
- There are some things to note about hand crafted soap - Each bar is handmade and cut by hand, so variations will occur.
- We make no claims with our soap, as soap is a wash off product. However, we hope you are captivated by the scents, colours, and enjoy your bathing experience.
- A skin patch test should be done before using any soap with essential oil.
*Pregnant or nursing women and children should consult their health care providers before using essential oils.
Best Before: Soaps gets better with age (just like wine) but we would recommend you to use the soaps within 6 months before the fragrance fades away.
pleased with purchase
Black Raspberry Vanilla Shea Butter Soap
The soap color was bleeding a bit but amazing quality. Amazing fragrance. Adequate packaging. 10/10
Thank you Deepika for your honest feedback. :)
I have been using your soaps for quite some time. This soap is so close to my heart as it was gifted to me by my best friend on my birthday and believe me I'm hooked to your soaps now. I have repurchased this soap and would like others to give a try too. My skin feel so moisturized that some days I completely forget to apply lotion and still don't feel the stretch on my skin. Keep up the good work and all the best to you guys! :-)
Thank you so much Sakshi for your kind words!!