A soap which is extremely mild and gentle. High in Olive oil and shea butter and low on coconut oil so perfect for people who have extremely dry skin. This creamy soap is made with organic Avocado and Coconut cream.
Avocado is great on toast but it’s even better in this moisturizing soap. Rich in proteins and nutrients, avocado helps to soothe and nourish dry skin. Vitamin E also calms sensitive skin and can help rejuvenate damaged skin. Coconut cream is full of vitamins C, E, B1, B3, B5, and B6, along with potassium and folate. The natural fatty acids in coconut cream can help soothe dry and irritated skin and remove harmful bacteria from your skin.
Lather up and enjoy this gentle yet effective natural soap bar.
Scented with a blend of essential oil like Lemongrass, Rosemary, Eucalyptus and Cedarwood oil.
Weight: Approx. 130gmIngredients: Saponified* Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil**, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil***, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter****, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Ricinus Communis Seed (Castor) Oil, Coconut extract (95%), Avocado puree, Moringa powder, French Red clay, Titanium Dioxide, Cymbopogon schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Cedrus atlantica Bark (Cedarwood) Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus globulus Leaf Oil, Kaolin Clay, Sodium Lactate, Tussah silk, Activated charcoal
*Turn (fat/oil) into soap by reaction with an alkali
- The price mentioned is cost of one bar of soap.
- All our Fragrance oils (phthalate-free) and micas are imported from USA.
- All our micas are vegan & cruelty free.
Why to use cold processed soap: Most of today's soaps have natural glycerin removed, only to be placed in lotions and marketed for people as a necessity, after skin is stripped of its natural oils. Cold-process soaps are all glycerin soaps (the saponification process produces glycerin naturally as by-product), and provide other natural oils benefits for the skin. Cold-process soap cleanse, while nurturing the skin.
How is it made: Cold Processed soaps are made in a traditional method that produces mild and gentle soap (with proper formulation). Oils are combines with lye solution so that the oil and lye molecules can combine to make something new: SOAP! We make all of our soaps with at least 5% super-fat. This means that 5% or more of the luxurious oils that we add are left in the soap to nourish your skin. The end result is creamy lather, beautiful bubbles and pure soap that will nourish your skin whether you have oily skin or dry skin.
How to extend the life of your soap:
- Place your soap in an elevated soap dish that drains the water and allow aeration to facilitate the soap to dry (not flat on the tile or in a non-draining dish!).
- Ensure that it doesn't get wet between uses. This is optional, but it will definitely make your soap last longer.
- Use our Natural soap saver bags to extend the life of the soap.
- There are some things to note about hand crafted soap - Each bar is handmade and cut by hand, so variations will occur.
- We make no claims with our soap, as soap is a wash off product. However, we hope you are captivated by the scents, colours, and enjoy your bathing experience.
- A skin patch test should be done before using any soap with essential oil.
*Pregnant or nursing women and children should consult their health care providers before using essential oils.