If you are not sure which soap to pick from our collection don't worry we have curated this Trial pack which has 3 half bar soaps.
1x Pink clay with coconut milk (approx. 65 gm)
1x The perfect Man (approx.65 gm)
1x Sunshine soap (Approx. 65 gm)
1. The Perfect Man
The begins with top notes of Kaffir lime, lemon, and ozonic notes; followed by middle notes of basil, black pepper, and cucumber; sitting on base notes of vetiver and spice.
Top Notes: Kaffir lime, lemon, ozone
Mid Notes: Basil, black pepper, cucumber
Base Notes: vetiver, clove
2. Pink clay with coconut milk
Scented with a blend of floral Geranium oil, rosewood oil, lavender oil and a hint of Bergamot oil.
3. Sunshine soap with poppy seeds
This fragrance is a clean and energizing scent with lemongrass, lemon verbena, bergamot, and rosewood notes. It is lively and uplifting and a great soap to start your day with in the shower.
Weight: Approx 190 gm
- The price mentioned is cost of one bar of soap.
- All our Fragrance oils (phthalate-free) and micas are imported from USA.
- All our micas are vegan & cruelty free.
Why to use cold processed soap: Most of today's soaps have natural glycerin removed, only to be placed in lotions and marketed for people as a necessity, after skin is stripped of its natural oils. Cold-process soaps are all glycerin soaps (the saponification process produces glycerin naturally as by-product), and provide other natural oils benefits for the skin. Cold-process soap cleanse, while nurturing the skin.
How is it made: Cold Processed soaps are made in a traditional method that produces mild and gentle soap (with proper formulation). Oils are combines with lye solution so that the oil and lye molecules can combine to make something new: SOAP! We make all of our soaps with at least 5% super-fat. This means that 5% or more of the luxurious oils that we add are left in the soap to nourish your skin. The end result is creamy lather, beautiful bubbles and pure soap that will nourish your skin whether you have oily skin or dry skin.
How to extend the life of your soap:
- Place your soap in an elevated soap dish that drains the water and allow aeration to facilitate the soap to dry (not flat on the tile or in a non-draining dish!).
- Ensure that it doesn't get wet between uses. This is optional, but it will definitely make your soap last longer.
- Use our Natural soap saver bags to extend the life of the soap.
- There are some things to note about hand crafted soap - Each bar is handmade and cut by hand, so variations will occur.
- We make no claims with our soap, as soap is a wash off product. However, we hope you are captivated by the scents, colours, and enjoy your bathing experience.
- A skin patch test should be done before using any soap with essential oil.
*Pregnant or nursing women and children should consult their health care providers before using essential oils.
Best Before: Soaps gets better with age (just like wine) but we would recommend you to use the soaps within 6 months before the fragrance fades away.